Warmer temperatures are on the way, and it won’t be long until you’ll be hosting pool parties and backyard barbeques. Or maybe you see yourself spending relaxing evenings sitting on the patio, enjoying time with that special someone, as you hold your favorite beverage.
Unfortunately, rising temperatures and humidity also signal the arrival of various bugs with their painful, swollen bites. And then there are also those pesky mosquitoes, eager to inflict their itchy bites and ruin your fun.
Some people resort to coating themselves with smelly, sticky bug repellant. Others turn to mosquito yard treatments containing chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and pets or are unsafe around food and drinks. But you don’t have to expose your family and pets to dangerous products or apply insect repellants directly to your skin. There’s a much better way to get backyard bug control.
Introducing the top-of-the-line patio misters
If you’re looking for the best outdoor mosquito repellent system available, you’ve found it! Mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, flies, ants, and fleas are biting insects. And they invade your yard and patio as soon as the weather becomes ideal for outdoor activities. But these pests are more than just aggravating–they also can carry harmful diseases.
For an effective counterattack, using a complete system that is effective for repelling mosquitoes is what any homeowner needs. Take control of your patio by misting away unsettling insect populations with the Bask Mistmaster, a user-friendly 3-in-1 tool that puts professional-grade misting performance right in your hands.
You can select from a variety of repellants to use in the Mistmaster, but we recommend an all-natural residual, Zoecon Essentria IC3 Concentrate Insecticide, which provides an immediate knockdown that kills flying and crawling insects. You have the option of changing out between insecticides or repellent treatments that work best for your yard or patio, and overall, fit your home needs. Zoecon Essentria is a bio-based treatment that is organic, and safe for humans and pets. Once you use it, you’ll agree that it’s the absolute best solution for pushing all types of insect populations away.
An innovative system for dispensing mosquito spray for yards and patios
The Bask Mistmaster is a portable and compact device offering three methods of applying the misting mosquito spray for the yard:
- Mist blower: Since the Mistmaster is a portable tool with a built-in blower, it is ideal for distributing a fine mist over a relatively large outdoor area such as your patio, garden, yard, ball field, or campsite.
- Misting wand: Using the wand attachment with the mosquito mister, you can target smaller areas, like porches, baseboards, soffits, and crevices. Because the wand dispenses mist in a cone shape, you have excellent control over the mist and can get those hard-to-reach spots.
- Mist station: You can install your Mistmaster permanently to provide outdoor mosquito control for those areas you plan to treat regularly, such as a patio, or terrace. It is a rather simple and customizable installation of mist stations that allows you to treat specific areas of your property + add the fact it is operated by remote control.
Remember that no matter which of these methods you choose, you can pair it with a bio-based, natural mosquito yard insecticide for a treatment that’s kind to the ecosystem and safe for people, pets, and plants. Another benefit: With our backyard misters, you’ll use a smaller amount of insecticide to cover a larger area.
What are the safest and most effective mosquito sprays for the yard and patio?
Spraying your yard for mosquitoes has never been easier. Using the Mistmaster and one of the safe contact or residual insecticides will provide the best mosquito control for your yard with a minimum effort from you.
We recommend the following outdoor mosquito repellents, which, by the way, are every bit as effective and safe when you use them indoors:
- Zoecon Essentria IC3 Concentrate Insecticide: Essentria IC3 is a powerful mosquito repellent for backyards, offering immediate insect knockdown and long residual control.
- CSI Cyzmic Concentrate Insecticide: When used in the Mistmaster 3-in-1 Compact Misting System, CSI Cyzmic gives backyard mosquito control, along with treatment for a broad spectrum of other insects.
Both of these treatments are safe for humans, pets, and the environment and are effective indoors and outdoors
Let the professionals at Bask set you up with the best mosquito treatment for your yard
At Bask, we want to help you enjoy your outdoor and indoor spaces without the insect bites that often spoil the fun. Our misting system helps individuals control insects, sanitize surfaces, nurture plants, and eliminate odors.
Please let us know how we can help you by filling out our convenient contact form or calling us at 1-888-814-2275.